What To Expect COVID Update
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. Our staff has been thoroughly trained in these infection control protocols, which are strictly adhered to.
Additional measures have been incorporated into our already comprehensive infection control program. Please carefully read the points below as they will make you more familiar with our protocols, expedite your visit, and be more comfortable:
Instructions for coming to the office:
- Please call us upon your arrival. We are asking our patients to stay in their cares until we are ready for you to enter the practice.
- Before you enter the office, we will be taking your temperature by forehead with our hospital grade thermometer.
- Once in the office, you will be escorted to your room. Your treatment will then be performed and you will be checked out respecting your privacy as we have been doing for 45 years.
- You will then be guided out of the office in order to avoid contact with any other patients
Other precautionary measures we are taking:
- We will be accepting all deliveries outside of the office
- We have always used personal protective equipment; Masks, Gloves, Goggles, face shields and gowns.
- We have purchased a special air purifying technology for the office
- Disinfection has always been a priority in the office.
Please call or email the office for further details.
Dr. Sternberg believes in a medically complete approach to dental treatment. He regularly screens his patients for oral cancer, performing visual inspection and examination of the lymph nodes, thyroid region and oral cavity. New Jersey residents under the care of cosmetic dentist Dennis G. Sternberg, D.D.S., can rest assured that they are receiving the most comprehensive dental treatment available.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Cosmetic Dentist
Contact our cosmetic dentistry office in Freehold today to schedule your appointment with New Jersey cosmetic dentist Dennis G. Sternberg, D.D.S.
Dr. Sternberg has a beautiful smile waiting for you. Review the before and after photos of our cosmetic dentist and view our patient video testimonials and blogs. Imagine what quality dentistry can do for you!