You can have the type of beautifully straight smile that was once only achieved with traditional orthodontics in as little as two dental visits! Freehold cosmetic dentist Dennis G. Sternberg is creating gorgeous smiles, instantly, with porcelain veneers. Read here to learn how porcelain veneers are used as instant orthodontics to transform smiles in two dental visits.
Instant Orthodontics Using Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are tooth-shaped shells designed to cover the front surface of the teeth, improving the appearance of the teeth. Each porcelain veneer is custom-made from an impression taken from your own teeth. Veneers are customized in shape, shade, and size to perfect the appearance of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are often called instant orthodontics because they can be used to straighten the teeth, close gaps, and hide flaws, all in just two dental visits to our Freehold restorative dentistry practice. Here are just a few of the conditions porcelain veneers can be used as instant orthodontics to correct.
- Teeth with Gaps: Porcelain veneers can be used to successfully close gaps between teeth.
- Crooked Teeth: Mildly crooked teeth can be given a straightened appearance with porcelain veneers.
- Improve Tooth Shape and Size: The shape and size of the teeth can be corrected with porcelain veneers.
- Improve Tooth Color: Because porcelain veneers are custom-made, they can be shaded a brighter white for a beautiful smile.
The Benefits of Instant Orthodontics versus Traditional Orthodontics
In today's busy world, many people don't have the time needed for metal braces. Porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics can give you the beautiful results of traditional orthodontics with minimal time and effort. Besides convenience and immediate results, porcelain veneers have many benefits compared to traditional orthodontics. Here are just a few of the benefits to be aware of when considering porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics.
- Comfortable: Once placed, porcelain veneers are comfortable and will feel unnoticeable, whereas metal braces can be very uncomfortable.
- Painless: Metal braces can cause discomfort. Braces require regular tightening, creating pain and pressure within the mouth. The metal brackets of traditional orthodontics have a tendency to cut the inner lip. With instant orthodontics, you will never experience these problems and will avoid the months of pain braces can cause.
- Easy to Maintain: Cleaning your porcelain veneers is done in the same manner as your natural teeth. Maintaining veneers is much easier than trying to take care of braces. Braces require routine dental visits and extra care when brushing and flossing.
- Immediate Results: Traditional orthodontics can take over a year to achieve the desired results, and, once reached, a retainer must be worn. Porcelain veneers can give you the smile you've always wanted in two dental visits.
- Improve Overall Aesthetics: Traditional orthodontics can't improve the shape, size, or color of your teeth like porcelain veneers can. Porcelain veneers are a better choice over traditional orthodontics if you have many imperfections that need correcting.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
You can have a beautiful smile instantly with porcelain veneers. Contact our offices today for all of your restorative dentistry needs.