Patients who are looking for a more beautiful and attractive smile or reduced dental pain may turn to full mouth reconstruction in order to achieve amazing results. Using a range of procedures, such as porcelain veneers, implants, and crowns, a skilled cosmetic dentist may be able to dramatically improve a patient’s appearance. Full mouth reconstruction procedures also can greatly improve a patient’s long-term dental health, by reducing or eliminating periodontal (gum) disease and joint pain.
Full mouth restoration generally is best for patients who are experiencing significant dental issues or pain. The treatment may involve making extensive improvements in a series of procedures to correct a variety of dental problems.
Our Freehold cosmetic dentist has experience helping patients look and feel better with popular full mouth reconstruction procedures. A smile says a lot about a person, so a beautiful set of teeth that is in proportion to the patient’s face can be the key to a more beautiful appearance. Patients looking for dental implants in Freehold as part of a full mouth reconstruction can rely on our professional team to help them achieve the very best results.
Conditions that Affect Oral Health
There are a range of dental conditions that may need to be treated as part of your full mouth reconstruction plan, including:
- Gingivitis or gum disease
- Tooth or gum erosion
Popular Full Mouth Restoration Procedures
There are a variety of full mouth restoration procedures available to dental patients today. Some of the most popular types of surgeries and restorative dentistry treatments include:
- Crown lengthening to restore sound and healthy teeth
- Surgery to reposition the jaw
- Gum contouring to create a balanced and harmonious smile
- Reducing of teeth to accommodate placement of crowns, bridges or veneers
- Permanent restorations, such as implants, crowns, and bridges
- Orthodontics, including braces, to reposition teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing or damaged teeth
- Soft tissue or bone grafting to stabilize teeth before dental implants or restorations
- Periodontal care, such as regular cleanings
Full Mouth Restoration Treatments
Restorative procedures are used to treat a wide range of dental issues. Some of the most common problems that full mouth restoration procedures are used to treat include:
- Teeth - using porcelain veneers, crowns, inlays, bridges, and dental implants to repair tooth cavities, decay, wear, cracks
- Periodontal disease - to treat and improve the condition of unhealthy gums or oral tissue
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) - to create a stable bite that is pain free and does not damage teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry - to improve the shape, color, and proportion of teeth
Contact our Freehold Cosmetic Dentist
If you are suffering from substantial dental issues, such as broken or crooked teeth or jaw pain, full mouth reconstruction procedures may help you improve how you look and feel. Our Freehold cosmetic dentistry practice has experience helping patients achieve a more attractive smile while reducing or eliminating dental pain and discomfort. Contact our office today to schedule your free full mouth reconstruction consultation to determine your current condition and find out if a full mouth reconstruction is an option for you.